Sunday, January 11, 2009

This Is The Best Feeling..


This innocence is brilliance

I hope that it will stay

This moment is perfect

Please don't go away

I need you now

And I'll hold on to it

Don't you let it pass you by..


11 days into 2009 and so far it's been good. Had some bad days but that's life eh! As of April 30th, I will no longer be living in Medicine Hat. I bid farewell and I couldn't be more happier to leave. It's not running away from your fears, it's simply ending one chapter in life and starting a new one. Learning from mistakes. Moving on with great diligence. Things are going to happen this time. Things that are long-awaited. So I met a boy and I have fallen for him. He's the best thing to happen to me. We connect mentally, spiritually and emotionally. Although he only is 21 and I will be 25 in 9 days (ick), I feel so loved around him. Everything is going to be ok.


I'm not too sure what else to write. I just wanna write random things so when I look back on this, I think to myself "WTF was she thinking" haha. I'm WAY to tired tho to do that. We are getting our gym passes tomorrow. Like I said.. everything is going to be ok. I need to look for boxes and start packing. I also need to go thru stuff and place ad's on Garage Sale Medicine Hat on facebook.


It's so cold in this house. I can't wait to move. I am going to miss this house very much. But it's kinda like, you know when you know you are home, that's what I felt like when we walked into our house in Calgary. I was home. Maybe it was the atmosphere of Calgary because that's where I belong, or maybe it was just the house. I don't know but I felt it. It's a cute lil place and I'm glad to call it my own.


I also can't wait to start school. As silly as this is going to sound, I miss school. I miss getting up early for education, not some mindless job where I get under appreciated. I really hope that I get approved for my grant. That would just be wonderful.


I should get some sleep tho. I need to look for a second job tomorrow and buy shoes and stuff. I bid farewell.. but just for now.


xo - Michelle





No comments: