Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's Been A While..



Holy be-jezus!
It's been over a month since I've stopped by. Well.. I guess a random blog is due. I haven't really had time to do anything. All I do is work and sleep. No really.. that's ALL I do. I got a job delivering the Calgary Hearld in the mornings and it's EVERY day. Good money tho. I'm quitting Rusty's, I just don't know when. I also got a new kitten so yes, this brings my kitty count up to 4. Here's a pic of the precious ball of fur.. Her name is Mercedes. I love her.
Calgary Stampede was amazing and I meant to blog the night after the Hedley concert but I had NO energy left. I was raining SO hard and I was in a little tank top and capris. Damn was I cold but damn was it good... Here's a random Jacob shot that got me hot and bothered.
Alot has happened in the past few weeks, alot of it that I've been majorly stressed about. But I'll just hang on to it for a rainy day when all I wanna do is vent. I'm rather tired right now and I guess I should get some more sleep before I have to work at Rusty's at 11. I'm scheduled like every freakin' day and it's really getting to me. I don't mind doing the papers every day cause that's a 2-hour job and I'm getting paid premo money for it, but with working the fucked up shifts that Cathy is making me work.. it's really getting to me. I'm really scared to give my notice but it has to be done. I wish I could just quit and then randomly find another job BUT with going to Vancouver in September, that isn't gonna happen. Ah well..maybe next time I write in here, I will be gone from Rusty's and have another job. Who knows?
Well I'm out.. I'm starting to yawn (again) and my knack for playing Jewel Quest Solitaire on my tele is starting to get to me. Ciao!

No comments: