Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Like New Things

I got a new laptop! Woot. Go me. I like it so much better than my last peice of shit. And the best thing of all.. it cost me nothing. Haha! My cat is in heat and oh god she won't shut up. When I get back from New York I have to get her fixed cuz this is gonna drive me crazy. I checked the Tyra Banks website again and still no tickets when we go. Oh well.. I'm gonna keep checking back and hopefully get some. I had a chance to get my hair done tonight and I couldn't go :( Booo! I wanted to get it done but I have WAY to much to do here. I'm so glad that I get to go home for a day on Friday. I miss it there so much. Jugo Juice and Mr.Sub. I'm gonna enjoy that after spending hours in the passport office. Ugh. I got my passport picture taken tonight and I kept getting this bad shadow. Thank god they fixed it. My dog is looking at me funny. Damn he's cute. Hayden Christensen is so effin' gorgeous but I still like Jakes. Anyways.. this is way short and sweet but I'm off.. time to go play some games haha.

No comments: