Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sleepless In Seattle

Well.. I might not be in Seattle but I sure am sleepless. That's odd for me. Hmm? I have so many things on my mind right now. I wish for once things would fold into place. So just as always, the first 2 months have gone in this year. Where the hell does the time fly? Good thing is, I'm going to New York soon. Would it be bad to say that I haven't even applied for my passport yet? Probably hey. Once my licence comes in, up to Calgary I go. Might I add, this time, I'm getting Mr.Sub and Jugo Juice. I miss Calgary. I miss the tall buildings. I miss being happy. I hate Medicine Hat and all it's NOT worth. I hate my job. I swore to myself that I would be better this time and be the best I can be but it's drug me down so much. Mayza is staring at me like I'm on crack. The smallest of things are getting to me. Ugh. I hate it. And I also hate the fact that I'm craving ice cream. I've noticed lately that I'm always sad, negative and complaining. I really hope by me going to New York and having a "vacation" revives me. I also hope that I get tired soon so I can go to bed and then wake up and repeat all over again my wonderful life. I want ice cream. I think I've already said that. Yup.. sure have.

Good night moon..
Good night you..
I promise I won't hurt you like she did.

No comments: