Friday, February 22, 2008

Insert Title Here Cuz I'm Blank

So as I am sitting here listening to The Spice Girls, kinda makes me miss my past. I hate the fact of growing up. I miss the days of carefree and fun. Woot. Oh well. So I have successfully completed my 10 of 10. Thank God I have a day off tomorro. I was ready to blow something up if I had to work another day. I can't wait to go to New York. I paid Bonnie for my plane ticket. I am like 30ish bucks short for both Broadway shows but I'm sure I'll make that plus some on Sunday. Then all I owe is 398.68 to Meghan for the hotel. All the rest is mine. New York here I come! I am going to get my passport photo taken tomorro and then on Friday up to Calgary to get the passport. Time is going by so damn fast. I promise to write every night before I go to bed when I'm in New York. I'll also have tons and tons of pics on Facebook.
So it was another shitty day at work. Like usual. I'm going to Vancouver in July and then Hawaii in January. I need to travel. It's an addiction. I have a list of places to go. I wanna accomplish them. I will accomplish them. I need to wash my car. Good idea. Something to do on my only day off. Good riddence. Good night.

No comments: