Friday, March 21, 2008

Cottage Cheese Is Tasty

It's been a while..

I think I am actually numb from all the emotional shit that has been surrounding me for the past 2 weeks. For once, the pain that's making me cry is physical pain. I shoulda went to the hospital tonight. As of right now, I just don't care. I know I'll change my mind by the end of this but that's ok. I'm in a mood. It's dark.. like outside. I hope you have fun in New York faggot bitch. I hope you have so much fun, you combust in explosive excitement. I'm serious. Combust. You'd do the world a favor. Oh, and when you're smiling that fake ass smirk and amazed by all the pretty lights, remember, I'm the one who had Tyra Banks tickets. Me, I'll just stay in this shit hole of a city, the one "God" forgot. Wait, forget it. God dosen't exsist. But I'll stay here. Maybe throw a little party. No wait, scratch that. No party. I'm always in pain to have fun. Quit my job. Done April 1st. Thank God.. er, thank my half eaten pretzel stick. Somehow need to find a money tree so I can pay for all my expenses.. like the back window of my car that some half wit fucknut decided to oh so randomly smash out. I hope it was fun. I hope you like the fact that you ruined that little part of my life. I hope the glass came back and cut your eye and lodged it's way up to that pathetic little excuse of a brain you have. I'm fine. I hate this place. Have I mentioned that before? I go to work again tomorrow. One of the many I have left. Almost done. Can't wait. Not gonna mention the "G" guy anymore.. the one that dosen't exsist. I'm cold. I'm numb. I'm hungry. It hurts. I'm gonna go. Find something to eat. I don't eat meat anymore. March 8th, 2008 I went vegetarian again. Happy birthday Gramma. I miss you more than you know. I wish I was with you. I'll make you proud. I promise. I'm going to school again. I love you.

No comments: