Thursday, March 6, 2008

Danes vwhar =. Biurthday 2008

So tongiht was Danes bitthdaty and I just dgot home and I am so drunk,. Only 3 more weeks I'm going to New York. I hope to fo got mto New york in 2 qeekrs. Wait.. yes I am. We just had to walk hme adn it took so long. I lways thad to stop and take a breath acu z well I dont know. Asarahs frind has bme sweater. I need it back. That's my joper for woek, ===. I think it's time to dgo to slleep. Jocbob Hoggard is so fucking hot. I don't know whaty to y title this bllog. I have booher ins my nose, I drank so much., I don't know that what to do. I am so druink and I am so hungry and I m cold and I slent my sweater to someomnen t hat I don't know very welll and I don't know if I weveull eveergtt get it back, I have to go now... Ngood nite live.fe. I love yoi. I lobve you I lobe you!

No comments: